When we say Microsoft dynamics CRM works the way technology should, we mean it. Microsoft CRM integrates cleanly with the technology that customers already know and use, such as Microsoft office, Microsoft outlook, and Microsoft exchange. And it integrates seamlessly with third-party solutions and services, so you can provide a true end-to-end business solution. In essence, Microsoft dynamics CRM is a platform for building your business.
If you're a technology professional seeking a closer look at Microsoft dynamics CRM, you're in the right place. From configuration tools within the application to the Microsoft dynamics CRM's software development kit (sdk), you'll find information here on why Microsoft dynamics CRM is truly a platform to build upon.
- Business process automation: reduce costs, increase results
- Security: information is power—data management is easy
- Data model extensibility: a CRM solution that grows with your business
- Service oriented architecture: connect for success
Every business needs customer relationship management (CRM) solutions. Why Microsoft CRM?
At its core, CRM involves three basic steps:
- Finding and developing customer relationships
- Keeping customers happy
- Growing these relationships to enhance your business profitability
It's one thing to identify a loyal customer; it's another to cultivate that loyalty. To do this, you have to know your customers. Knowledge is power, and CRM delivers. Microsoft dynamics CRM is an affordable technology solution that encompasses all the best practices of CRM, with all the flexibility, familiarity, and functionality you'd expect. It's a CRM solution that works the way you do, the way your business does, and the way technology should.